the 12 days of christmas, here are 12 of the many-splendored reasons
why Frank Moore gets so many “hot babes”
1) he’s a
musician. musicians always get laid.
2) he has deep, warm, soulful, intoxicating eyes that always look
right at you when you’re talking to him, and seem to understand whatever
you’re babbling about. eyes like these are incredibly seductive.
some women feel that he “undresses them with his eyes” (literally
and metaphorically)... so why bother to keep their clothes on?
3) he has a way with words. frank is a poet, a seducer, a charmer
with words on paper, as well as words “translated” through linda.
he is a deep thinker, but his concise, eloquent phrasing makes it easy
for everyone to understand. his depth and eloquence surprise some people,
because when they first see him, they assume he’s a dribbling
idiot. surprises like that are very seductive, because they cause you
to let your guard down. moreover, he is not stingy with praise. hot
babes love this. so do hot dudes.
4) he smells good.
5) he has a regular, very cool girlfriend who has been with him a long
time. women are always attracted to men who already have women.
6) he’s a good dancer. women love to dance, and too many men
won’t dance, for one reason or another. also, his wheelchair
is fun to ride and straddle.
7) he’s a theatrical impressario. he’ll make you a star!
everybody wants to be a star.
8) he’s not in perfect shape, so women feel that they don’t
have to be either. they think: “if he can take his clothes off
and parade around in public, why can’t i?”
9) he is extremely confident--despite what some call “handicaps”.
everybody is attracted to confidence.
10) he has a big beautiful smile. smiling is contagious.
11) he is very childlike. people of all sexes are attracted to that,
because it makes them feel young and playful. it can also make them
feel motherly, like “taking care of” him.
12) he is very funny. he makes you laugh. laughter is a mental orgasm.
okay, there you go! it’s all true, and then some. now, linda,
you better soak frank’s head in ice water before it swells up
like a big balloon!!
Dr. Susan Block, 12/18/02